Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
quote:
damn he's good.
Well, that is why there are professional photographers. Some of those shots are real nice. Note, a bit too much "naked" motocross for me, but the photography work is excellent.

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
quote:
you havent seen anything. apparently the guys i ride with, on the weekends occasionally, decided to have a little adventure into the woods. i missed the ride, but apparenlty this is what you guys end up doing? naked guys, motorcycles, and weekends in the woods.

gey

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mobtowngeorge/sets/72157601066008486/
I am at work and affraid to open up the link. Now that is scary.

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
aaron, im just putting that up there so you know when its gone too far. thongs and propellored asses should be a big sign. stay away! actually, these guys are stoopid fun. there were little kids there swwimming too. and women, and families. kinda funny. im glad i missed it.

jc

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
talk about a non-sequetor...slow-man...work in a clever seguey. (like i like to spell). but i too have wondered the results. for the real schneider-ites among us, the individual section results would prove educational to all the loosers (like me). i suspect many of us did most of the tasks pretty much right on and blew it on only one or two occations. that being said, old camel held the record for doing all the slaloms in the shortest total elapsed time. he blew it the whole way. looking forward to the return to platakill. unlike our host at the g-bone, laslo really liked people in general and was gracious to all of us. he's a real pro.
-parks

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
my spell checker is on vacasion.
-parks
p.s. who's got the giro results? who's calling george? i wonder how they'd break a tie. all these answers are above my pay grade.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts