Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is a pick of Jeremy falling in love. "Yeah I race, I mean I'm not out there now, but I bump uglies with most of these guys, I mean trade paint."

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
you're a dink. it was more like "Hey, how ya doin? Yeah I crashed right over there. Naw, didn't hurt a bit. Does my head look smaller with these big shoulder pads?"

but seriously, damn I'm sexy!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
man, you guys are too funny. hey jb, how the hell you do you pitch that thing over like that??? and ive seen that bsa before. whats up with it??

jc

·
Registered
655 Posts
these pics are sweet aaron. and they prove the point i made in "aaron is the greatest", which is that you small bike guys can ride, you just need something with more torque than a dirt devil. i think johnnyB on a 350 ducati would be a mean combo. check out that lean angle.

Z

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
You know... I kind of look like a girl in that picture. I'm not sure what it is, but something makes me look like a girl. And my helmet looks kind of large... maybe someone used my leathers and bike while I was asleep.

Zack, I've been scrupously avoiding larger bikes. I got a bad habit of going as fast as I can and I will most certianly hurt myself badly on a large bike. I'm so pissed no one got pictures of my crash at Frontier while I was trying to stay with you...god it was thing of beauty. Giant slide, giant tank slapper, giant cartwheel, huge air time. It was bad enough that while in the air I was thinking what a shame Aaron and I would never realize the potential of our relationship and that the Aaron fan club would never become a reality. Thank god things turned out for the best, I have now sworn to devote my life to putting Aaron the pedestal that he so richly deserves ( yes I'm going to beat this horse until it's just a wet red spot).

Aaron....great photos dude, thanks.... you're the... well...just the greatest.

JohnnyB

1 - 20 of 33 Posts