Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I listed an old Dodge in an effort to clear out some garage space and after 2 or 3 flakes who contact me wanting to trade for a scooter, a jet ski or whatever the hell other kind of junk they have laying around, a guy contacts me who I assume has cash. We set up a time for him to come look at it, I dig the car out, give it a quick bath and proceed to sit for two hours waiting for his no-call, no-show ass.

In the rain.

About an hour into my wait, some goober on a Vulcan rode by real slow, even stopping for a second to look at it but when he noticed me sitting on the porch nonchalantly reading a magazine, he dropped it in gear and putted off.

I guess you could say you get what you pay for, but I've been stroked on ebay, too.

Fine. I didn't really want to sell my baby anyway.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I love Mopars. Owned a couple Plymouths when I had less grey in my beard. Post pics, please.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I love Mopars. Owned a couple Plymouths when I had less grey in my beard. Post pics, please.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
my recent ads have been flagged and removed so often it has become annoying......

i've almost given up.

tex

p.s. - fang, that is a classic line!

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
my recent ads have been flagged and removed so often it has become annoying......

i've almost given up.

tex

p.s. - fang, that is a classic line!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts