Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
I did and thought it was absolutely hilarious. baluba baluba baluba baluba (sound of Harley)

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
As hysterical as it was (and it really was funny) I don't think this is helping the image of our sport anymore then the harley riders themselves. Honestly, do you think most people know the difference between a harley and anything else?

bike curious - I am still laughing about that one. that and Emmanuel Lewis is the head of the dictionary

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Oh i know. I'm waiting till someone yells out fag at me. Or be shot by fellas playing for the other team if you catch my drift....

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not a fan of cruisers anyway, even the metric stuff. broke back overweight mislead machismo, and i am guilty of yelling faggot at a harley rider from the safety of my porch in college. they guy looked like bon jovi, he had it coming. now i can't do that anymore without it being a reference, lame on that point. but i thought the episode was funny myself. now i work at a metric dealership, a large percentage of the sportbike contigent is guilty of being faggy too.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I'm gonna be honest I'm friends with a couple gay guys and I don't thing any of then would ever be carrying so I think you're safe haha. Also I vote that instead of using Tricycle as the beginning title, we now replace it with bike curious. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
'thentheharleyridersthemselves...'

go figger

cannot even lean on the makers of south park to smooth things over

·
Registered
4,721 Posts

go figger

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
My Uncle's all about his bikeolounger so I give him mercilous hell about it, mainly because he's my uncle and I know what a wuss the guy is but ever since he bought the damn thing he's taken to wearing a leather vest and bandanna. Fucking everywhere.

So yeah....I found the episode online and sent it to him.

Haven't heard back.....

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
My Uncle's all about his bikeolounger so I give him mercilous hell about it, mainly because he's my uncle and I know what a wuss the guy is but ever since he bought the damn thing he's taken to wearing a leather vest and bandanna. Fucking everywhere.

So yeah....I found the episode online and sent it to him.

Haven't heard back.....

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
saw this last night - rolled around laughing at the "brabrabrabrabrabra" they made everywhere, even when eating.

·
Premium Member
1,645 Posts
saw this last night - rolled around laughing at the "brabrabrabrabrabra" they made everywhere, even when eating.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by HackAsaw

go figger

Hack, for every cool guy that knows how to weld and fab that owns a Harley there are at least 20 douchebags in the vicinity who the motor company sold lifestyles to without so much as a twinge of conscience. Furthermore it is mostly the douchebags that rag on other bike makes and try to be all tough, surly, and elitist. You want this to stop? you and the other crusty originals out there should pool your resources, buy harley, and then put the MoCo back on track.

BTW, has anybody seen the new HA calendars? talk about selling a lifestyle.....

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by HackAsaw

go figger

Hack, for every cool guy that knows how to weld and fab that owns a Harley there are at least 20 douchebags in the vicinity who the motor company sold lifestyles to without so much as a twinge of conscience. Furthermore it is mostly the douchebags that rag on other bike makes and try to be all tough, surly, and elitist. You want this to stop? you and the other crusty originals out there should pool your resources, buy harley, and then put the MoCo back on track.

BTW, has anybody seen the new HA calendars? talk about selling a lifestyle.....

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Ive no interest in 'fixing' the retardation and agree with you.... actually the marketing has been brilliant

so was occ's, but, the real point is

lest you forget the 80 percent majority of this planet's population are only blessed with painfully average intellect and cognitive reasoning ability

the real elitists and enlightened can never be pin pointed by the mediocre finger of the mainstream majority

and they will always react with hostility to that which they cannot understand

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Ive no interest in 'fixing' the retardation and agree with you.... actually the marketing has been brilliant

so was occ's, but, the real point is

lest you forget the 80 percent majority of this planet's population are only blessed with painfully average intellect and cognitive reasoning ability

the real elitists and enlightened can never be pin pointed by the mediocre finger of the mainstream majority

and they will always react with hostility to that which they cannot understand

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
hack,

i agree. my mantra: average isn't smart!

tex

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
hack,

i agree. my mantra: average isn't smart!

tex

·
Registered
692 Posts
It was a good flick . Brub bububububbubba . Fags. [}:)]

1 - 20 of 35 Posts