Cafe Racer Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
501 Posts
Steve Ritzko of M&S Cycle has a Norton project bike that's he's got all apart and I would bet it'll be a long time before it goes back together again. He might part with it. 518 377 7980 He's also got a nice 66' Bonnie that runs good but has been sitting a garage for awhile and needs detailing, cables oiled, that kind of thing. It's actually in pretty nice shape. He'd let that go for somewhere around 4K'ish. If I had the money, it'd be mine.

Dgy

· Registered
26,142 Posts
quote:
Steve Ritzko of M&S Cycle has a Norton project bike that's he's got all apart and I would bet it'll be a long time before it goes back together again. He might part with it. 518 377 7980 He's also got a nice 66' Bonnie that runs good but has been sitting a garage for awhile and needs detailing, cables oiled, that kind of thing. It's actually in pretty nice shape. He'd let that go for somewhere around 4K'ish. If I had the money, it'd be mine.

Dgy
I call dibs

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.