Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spring Giro Registration form is now available at race-uscra.com

This event is being held close to where I live. Very rural, nearly no traffic, great curvey roads--you'll love it! Maybe my studio will be one of the check points or we could descend on PeteN's shop--he's now a Suzuki dealer too.

Hopefully the snow will be gone, but don't bet on it!

Jack

·
Registered
569 Posts
no team160 this time....team motobi has already won the spring team award.

d.

I love the smell of castor oil in the morning, but I have a Honda....

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dale,

There is a rumor that Champ may be running with team Taco...

Team 160 Rules!!!!

Not sure if I am running the CA, Ducati 160 or maybe a 50cc Honda. I have a bunch of those 50's if you want Team 50. It would be fun since to avg. 25mph we would have to run flat out all the time, even neutral in the down hills to get over 40.

Jack

·
Registered
569 Posts
Champ can ride his taco...even if he does, team motobi wins the team award, I think it's in the giro rules...

d.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
No taco, no puch. I'm riding the Motobi125 in the spring giro. Remember, there is no "I" in team but there is a "m&e" !!

TEAM MOTOBI RULES..... TEAM 160 DROOLS.

Somebody tell Dale to SHUT UP.

JS

·
Registered
569 Posts
oh yeah, motobi 125...x2....he brings a spare everything in the worlds largest tank bag.........go Champ

put an air filter on it..

d. shut up me.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sent my check in today. I'll have to drag my honda out of the shed, it's some where behind the lawnmowers.
Harry

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Harry,

Are you bringing both bikes? They are really sweet rides! This Giro stuff is sure addicting!

Maybe you should get some Italian or brit bike so you have to carry a bunch of parts and fix the thing along the side of the road....

Jack

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sold my BSA and Guzzi to finance a new Beemer so I've been looking for something Italian or Brit to fill the spot in my garage. The Italian bikes are pretty (and expensive) but a Brit bike would give me a reason to use some of these Whitworth wrenches I have.
Until I find something in my price range I'll be on the little Jap bikes.
Also I have to wait for the wife to calm down after the 18 grand for the Beemer (might take a while).

·
Registered
569 Posts
quote:Also I have to wait for the wife to calm down after the 18 grand for the Beemer (might take a while).
so buy her a bmw x3 only 35,000

see in the Catskills..

dch

·
Registered
450 Posts
Sent my registration in yesterday.

Going back to riding the trusty 160. The only bike that has finished a Giro and helped me get both trophies.....watch out:)

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Jersey Girl,

How's it going in Portland? My daughter loves it there. She'll have a scooter (60's Honda 50 I got from Parks) there this summer and maybe you could help her learn to ride.

Team 160 RULES.......and we really won!

Jack

Edited by - Jackc on Feb 08 2008 8:35:03 PM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts