Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how are you guys doing up there? Wishing I was . . . .

·
Registered
242 Posts
Weather beautiful, Fast track, bumpy odd layout. We're pitted nedt to the Phloggs. John Carr has RD problems-bike is out but he brought his Kawasaki so he'll still have fun. LouieQ is onlooking and wishing he was racing, Joe Ruth was looking fast on Balla's RD. Marcus and Ellen won the sidecar heat. Balla is sweating hard on a sidecar. Phast Phred was really flying in a very fast class, might have placed, I couldn't tell. My Bridgestone is running great and getting a lot of attention. Did 2 heats in P1 200 and P1 250. VRRA is very well organized, races go off on clock time as if by appointment. About 85 bikes racing. Roper looking like he's loafing 3/4 of a lap ahead of the hard working pack. Sheesh! Lots of post 1985 machines....great time. Time to go get some food. Practicing my Pepe LePew Franche with Jean E. Phlogg. A good time wish you all were here.
Laurent Non Nicoise 888

·
Registered
242 Posts
I want to thank everybody in 200GP, especially Frank,Matt, JB, Mary, and Aaron for not showing up at St Eustache. Because of your absence, I won, on the Boughton Bridgestone. And thanks also to Richard Brown's chain for busting in the heat race which contributed to my victory in that event.
LnN

1 - 10 of 10 Posts