Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from around St. Louis or Columbia, MO? About to get a bike (hopefully tomorrow) and just wanted to see if there would ever be anyone to help if necessary.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ROSKO

·
Registered
576 Posts
I'm in Houston, MO. A little far away but would be happy to help if you need it. What bike, or bikes, are you looking at?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well now that you ask chet haha. Today I bought a 1979 Yamaha XS650 Special.

·
Registered
699 Posts
well i was in st. louis last night!!! then i went to sedalia, the race rained out, so im in jefferson city at the team suzuki shop. i'll be back in STL next monday though, and i only live like 2.5 hours from STL anyway. good luck with the bike

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Tyler but your from Paducah, KY right?

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
I'm about five hours away, but every year we talk about taking the dirtbikes to Finger Lakes State Park near Columbia. Ever been?

What's Columbia like in general? I don't camp, so after riding we'd go to town looking for entertainment.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have never been but my roommate has and he said its really nice with some pretty good trails and all. Columbia is a fun college town. Some pretty good bars, some pretty good restaurants, all in all in all its a pretty fun little town. If you do ever make it there I would highly recommend Flatbranch for dinner. Its got some great food and its a microbrewery so its got some good and some weird beer. I would recommend the Chokes and Cheese for an appetizer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts