Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

***UPDATE***

I've been making these hoses for a couple years now as a 2nd job. Mostly the money goes to pay for my motorcycle hobby and to pay for the shop space, taxes, equipment, pizza occasionally.

I have lots of different bikes listed now and can make them any length needed for different handle bars. I'm also willing to work with you on custom hoses too. If you want to purchase or have a question please go thru the website to do so.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've added CB360 and CB350 hoses to the inventory. $60 shipped

I've also got 75-77 GL1000 Goldwing hose kits for $115 shipped.

Wha' chu gonna do now? thats right, you gonna buy some hoses!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$45 shipped. let me know how the ends are clocked cause once i make the hose you can't turn them.

·
Registered
720 Posts
What angle do the banjos face when the hose is laid out flat? That is the clocking. Stainless braided hoses do not like being twisted, so you have to get this right, especially if they are short.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
New options! From now on, all of my now have a protective jacket over the stainless to prevent the braid from rubbing on frames or triple trees and "sawing" on those parts.
Price increase is being absorbed by me. :)

That jacket is available in clear, smoke, red, or blue colors.

I can also get black, grey, red, and blue inserts (the part that goes under the metal fitting and over the hose.

Also got a replacement pressure tester! the old one leaked internally slightly and wouldn't go up to 3500psi anymore. But that parts not for sale!

So i expect all you guys with red bikes to order red hoses. right now. actually, white bikes with red accents would look dapper with red hoses too.
hose is made in USA and finished product is made in Roanoke Va.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just left you an email via your site. I need a set of hoses ASAP... as I think my lines are pinching and my front caliper is sticking.

http://web.me.com/dashor/DavidShor_|__DesignConfederate/Vinmoto.html

Please let me know info off line. My email is [email protected]

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts