Registered
2,352 Posts
just got mine

awesome quality and quickly made and shipped

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
i've started making these too for CB350F, Cb550, Cb750 thru k6...

I've got 78 CB750K hoses now too.

Rubber oe replacement for restorations...

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
looking for an oil line, not a brake line,
w/ 14mm banjo on one end. and either 1/8npt on the other, or -4an, probably about 16" long. can you do something like this? this is for a mechanical gauge.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
looking for an oil line, not a brake line,
w/ 14mm banjo on one end. and either 1/8npt on the other, or -4an, probably about 16" long. can you do something like this? this is for a mechanical gauge.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I could make that line so long as it was just for a gauge. i can only do 1/8" ID hose so as long as the supply of oil doesn't matter (like with a gauge) its good to go. 14mm id banjo, how about the thickness of the banjo? most are 8mm or 10mm. looking at around $30.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Shaun
Don't know if my emails to you or yours to be are being blocked by filters so I though I would try here.
Model 1973 CB350G twin
Need a one piece hose (like the CB750)from caliper to m/c. Hose color clear, insert silver, 10mm banjo straight, 35" from caliper to center line of banjo. Picture of master mounted included.

Glen

·
Registered
10,524 Posts
He should be
and he is the best

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Better hurry....don't wait too long, you'll thank me later.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Hey Pamp,
I am going to need some for a race bike next season, what is the best way to measure for custom lines since the front end won't need stock length depending on which parts I mix and match to get the bars and MC where I want them?

Ken

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Ken, a little too long is better than too short. The best thing would be to figure out the setup you will most likely race with and take your measurements leaving some slack for when the forks are fully extended.
Other than that, there are lots of options on a race bike. You want to use a one hose setup or two hose connecting at the junction on the lower triple. Do you want the hose to connect to the caliber directly or use the caliber tube like factory.
I've got some other options too about how they attach at the caliber. Feel free to call me to discuss whenever you like. 540-537-1545

Sometimes its best to send me a picture so i can see your setup and make the hose kit based on that.

Tex, i have been a little bit reinvigorated with the business. Probably going to be mine for a while longer. :)

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Pampadori, don't you mean caliper? I need a two hose set up for a dual disc front end. Need one 2 line hose that goes to a "T" with 90* opposed banjo fittings and a separate line that has a straight fitting on one end and the other end unfinished that I will add a reusable fitting on it at installation. All in -3an. How much?

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Marc,
Checkout the universal hoses. They all have -3 fittings and then you can purchase the banjo adapters that you need (the extended ones can be bent close to 90*

you'll have to cut the end off yourself for the top one hose since i can't test if for leaks unless its completed.

Sounds like an overly complicated setup but that's what i can do for you.

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
If I do that I end with what I have, a hose with 8 places for it to leak. I wanted something with swedged ends and only one end for me to add at the M/C

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Its been a few years since i started making hoses out of my "shop". I decided it was time to change things up a little bit. Ordered some new equipment so i could make what is in my opinion, a better hose. Lower profile, less weight (barely but really we are talking ounces here) and just better looking.
This does limit color combos but I think the pros outweigh the cons.
I'll be working on a new website too to replace the old school cart i'm currently using. I plan to be completely switched over to the new style by that time.

New Gen II hoses:
CB1100F_1.png

O1Marc, not sure if you still need hoses or not but i can pretty much make whatever you want. The devil is in the detail as they say. drop me a line if you want to discuss.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts