Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
cool, how did the aluminum stuff go? forgot to mention adjusting the frequency and intensity if you have those adjustments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I might do some aluminum tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be giving you a call whenever I tackle the project. Thanks for the help.

--Chris

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I might do some aluminum tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be giving you a call whenever I tackle the project. Thanks for the help.

--Chris

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Hey guys:

I'm selling this exhaust setup. I used it as a proof of concept and a learning tool. For customer exhausts, I switched to a different design. My hope is that some racer could use this system. I pretty well outlined what I did above, but some things to note:

304 stainless throughout
Purge welded--obviously
Burns Stainless megaphone with reverse cone ($160 when it was all said and done)
Custom merge collector

The exhaust is significantly quieter than open pipes, which surprised me. It also makes really good power. I'm selling it at a loss for $400. email me at: [email protected] if you're interested.

--Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Hey guys:

I'm selling this exhaust setup. I used it as a proof of concept and a learning tool. For customer exhausts, I switched to a different design. My hope is that some racer could use this system. I pretty well outlined what I did above, but some things to note:

304 stainless throughout
Purge welded--obviously
Burns Stainless megaphone with reverse cone ($160 when it was all said and done)
Custom merge collector

The exhaust is significantly quieter than open pipes, which surprised me. It also makes really good power. I'm selling it at a loss for $400. email me at: [email protected] if you're interested.

--Thanks, Chris

41 - 47 of 47 Posts