Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
There is a new "club" in our town now, called the "Prisoners of Fate" every week or so we have four or five of them in the bar wearing their colors. They have gotten the attention of the two long standing predominent clubs "The Goat Brothers" (who are not a gang, but a club), and "The Jury" both of which have been around for about 35 years. For the most part all people involved are decent sort of people that do charity events and such.
JohnnyB

·
Super Moderator
11,267 Posts
There is a new "club" in our town now, called the "Prisoners of Fate" every week or so we have four or five of them in the bar wearing their colors. They have gotten the attention of the two long standing predominent clubs "The Goat Brothers" (who are not a gang, but a club), and "The Jury" both of which have been around for about 35 years. For the most part all people involved are decent sort of people that do charity events and such.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I want to be in the gang. How do we join? Do we get stickers and patches and stuff? Are there any rules, like signing our names in blood, cause that would be cool? I'd rather not worship Satan if that is ok, but I have a 2 stroke and we all know they are the handiwork of Satan. Can we start by being exclusive? I think we shouldn't allow short people or tall people into the gang.

Let me know.

Ken

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
I want to be in the gang. How do we join? Do we get stickers and patches and stuff? Are there any rules, like signing our names in blood, cause that would be cool? I'd rather not worship Satan if that is ok, but I have a 2 stroke and we all know they are the handiwork of Satan. Can we start by being exclusive? I think we shouldn't allow short people or tall people into the gang.

Let me know.

Ken

·
Registered
199 Posts
I propose that everyone who has good looking sister and wants to join the ganq has to make his sister available to the other members. If I come up with any other brilliant ideas, I will let you all know.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I propose that everyone who has good looking sister and wants to join the ganq has to make his sister available to the other members. If I come up with any other brilliant ideas, I will let you all know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I want to be Goat Brother. I'm also OK with being a Goat Botherer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I want to be Goat Brother. I'm also OK with being a Goat Botherer.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts