Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NYCvinMoto will be displaying a variety of vintage and classic motorcycles at the NYC motorcycle show this weekend. We have a HUGE booth and some fine examples of English, Italian, Japanese and German machinery. Very fine examples all road vehicles currently registered and ridden here in NYC. This is certainly our best booth yet! If you are in the area swing through and say hello.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Hey Seth,

How is the show otherwise? I've been reading on the WERA board that the show in other cities is smaller than in previous years. Planning on being there Saturday!

Jim

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
the show is a little smaller, we are down stairs this year due to the boat show. They have been able to fill the area though. Lots of interesting people and bikes there this year. Maybe if the show keeps up this size we can convince them to let us have an old bike show, like they used to do in the 1980s.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
i'm on my way now fruitcakes. just left Newark Penn Station. gotta run uptown to drop a catalog and schedule a meeting before I get there. I expect i'll be at Javits arond 2pm.

Cheers,

Tex

·
Registered
258 Posts
I heard there was some other japanese machinery in the works for this year too. can't wait to check it out, see you there.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sat on a couple cool bikes, looked at a couple more... Ran into some cool people. Missed a bunch as well, unfortunately. Got the VFR out for some exercise though, that was probably the highlight of the day, riding there from Brooklyn in the sunshine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts