Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
statistics show that heart attacks for fans of teams in the Superbowl are significantly higher than those of fans of teams not in the Superbowl.

I hope I don't add to the statistics.

Go packers.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
At the end o fthe 3rd the game is theirs to loose.

Fucking refs are blind, that was totally a strip and fumble not an incomplete pass.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
At the end o fthe 3rd the game is theirs to loose.

Fucking refs are blind, that was totally a strip and fumble not an incomplete pass.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

Amen to that. The Steelers had had five more players on their team with those refs. But congrats Green Bay!!!

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

Amen to that. The Steelers had had five more players on their team with those refs. But congrats Green Bay!!!

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
ken,

looks like i owe you a six pack. i could send it out to mid-o with one of the wankers....but like the superbowl, it would probably be intercepted!

tex

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
ken,

looks like i owe you a six pack. i could send it out to mid-o with one of the wankers....but like the superbowl, it would probably be intercepted!

tex

·
Registered
783 Posts
Congratulations to the Packers and their fans! Looks like they'll be big dogs in the NFC for awhile, considering the way Rodgers played throughout the entire playoffs.

Interesting fact: Before 2005 no team had ever won the Super Bowl after winning all three games on the road as a wildcard.
Within five years three teams have now done it. So much for "home field advantage", huh?

Anyway, now looking forward to the Stanley Cup Playoffs!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Congratulations to the Packers and their fans! Looks like they'll be big dogs in the NFC for awhile, considering the way Rodgers played throughout the entire playoffs.

Interesting fact: Before 2005 no team had ever won the Super Bowl after winning all three games on the road as a wildcard.
Within five years three teams have now done it. So much for "home field advantage", huh?

Anyway, now looking forward to the Stanley Cup Playoffs!

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Tex,
Just bring the beers to Road America in June. You know you want to be there.

Ken

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Tex,

Ken

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:Originally posted by kenessex

Tex,

Ken
I am a little mad, I'll be in Wisconsin on June 25th for my niece's graduation party, I think that is a few weeks after Road America event...isn't it?

Could I race there on my NEMM card?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote:Originally posted by kenessex

Tex,

Ken
I am a little mad, I'll be in Wisconsin on June 25th for my niece's graduation party, I think that is a few weeks after Road America event...isn't it?

Could I race there on my NEMM card?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts