Discussion Starter #1
dude, thanks. what a kick ass surprise.

you rock.

jc

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
For those of you who have no idea what joe c's post is about:

Rosko gave joe c a gift. The gift was a stick, a simple wooden stick. Joe was deeply surprised and touched by this demonstration of Rosko's affection. Joe had been expecting only a twig from Rosko, or maybe a handful of pebbles. So you can imagine how much the stick meant to him. Joe was so moved, that he posted his thanks in this forum, so that all of us could share his happiness.

Edited by - steve barker on Nov 13 2007 7:27:51 PM

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
actually, it was a full one milled piece of lumber. dried to 8%, squared on 4 sides.

jc

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Rosko, what have I done to NOT deserve MY stick?

Where is MY STICK?

must be winter.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
quote:
actually, it was a full one milled piece of lumber. dried to 8%, squared on 4 sides.

jc
Whoa! The stick is squared on four sides? And kiln dried, too? Maybe you guys are rushing into things a little.

Edited by - steve barker on Nov 13 2007 8:45:47 PM

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Hi Rosko,
I wish I had a stick too. It would remind me of the trees I used to see. I miss trees.
Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
97 Posts
Did you know that the ancient Attahondagn tribe considered a four sided stick to be a wedding gift? I hope the two of you enjoy your betrothment and have many 4 sided children!

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
I saw a Attahondagn couple at the bank the other day trying to make a deposit of a really nice stick, some twine, and a styrofoam cup. Must have been newlyweds

1 - 12 of 12 Posts