Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some updates, still not done but keeping it rideable and working on it in my spare time.... away from the other bikes, hehehe

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I had my cb360 out today for about 15 min. They ran out of salt here about a month ago, so the roads are full of sand. Doesn't make for a confidence inspiring ride.
That exhaust looks so big on that bike. The muffler looks just like the one from my '76 cb750. I kinda want one for my 360, because it's supposed to wake that engine up, but damn, it looks huge. Cool nonetheless because it's an oddball factory part.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx for the compliments on that boat anchor of an exhaust. once i get the chance (and confidence) to rejet the carbs for whatever high pipe setup i decide on i'll put the old cj exhaust up for grabs. according to the o.g. owner the dealer swapped the cj pipes for the cl when the guy purchased it in 1975. makes for some cool history

·
Registered
326 Posts
I like it and the black out treatment looks cool. Those side covers look very cool and I HATE side covers!

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
All those tall cyl. in the background, are they full of special fuel??
btw, i like the exhaust wrap.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kinda funny, but we do use those fuels (o2 and other gases) to compare the exhaust from facilities/ companies that are required to prove compliance w/ state and federal laws..... i'm not only a bike enthusiast and enjoy them, but i actually have a cool job as an environmental scientist..... and i'm a nerd, too!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
quote:Originally posted by slave600

kinda funny, but we do use those fuels (o2 and other gases) to compare the exhaust from facilities/ companies that are required to prove compliance w/ state and federal laws..... i'm not only a bike enthusiast and enjoy them, but i actually have a cool job as an environmental scientist..... and i'm a nerd, too!
awesome! me too! i currently work for a consulting firm providing downstream retail services for the major oils. i deal soley with shell's liability here in michigan!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fairing or not???? will eventually have a custom built screen for it, but i like it or is it too much???

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
fairing or not???? will eventually have a custom built screen for it, but i like it or is it too much???

·
Registered
1 Posts
I say go for it. I think your bike is sweet right now but it looks a lot like many others on this forum. I think it would be cool to see something a little different. Go with your gut.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I say go for it. I think your bike is sweet right now but it looks a lot like many others on this forum. I think it would be cool to see something a little different. Go with your gut.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts