·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A pair of clever dog megs.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i think its gone. id anti up that though. i just looked and its not to be found. man....see....i sit and watch....and pine....and then its gone.

it was too nice.

jc

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still see it here. Phone him - 248-792-6993.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't phone him! That's not the link I thought it was. I thought this was the cl450.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
yeah...i think the orange 175 is gone. like it was pulled down tonight. man.....that was a sweet bike. i couldnt believe it was up so long. but people get lazy and leave shit up there. ive been trying to figure out a way to get it. i have a friend in chicago. with a truck and trailer. ut iwasnt sure about when i could actually get my hands on it. im going to keep trying to see it.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
eh....im lookin for a 70 cl 175. in orange if possible. or even a cl70 would be fun. in the same orange!!

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
ok, the 70 cl 175 for 500 is still there. in detroit. im going to call the guy today. you want clever dog megs? i could do that i think. just straight megas?? or you want all the end caps too? a pair of megas? or just one. lets hammer out some details. you might have to sit on this thing for a bit. i dont know how long. could be a while before i get out there. or can get someone organized to get it back.

so unc, you still up for getting it?? if i can get a deal with this guy?

joe

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For a pair of megaphones, yes I will fetch & hold on to it. Endcaps? Not sure. I need something for my cb350. Had a crazy idea about making some mufflers out of them. Anyone with exhaust suggestions is welcome to chime in.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
he has the megs with the supertrapp plates on the end. id go with the megs and with caps, but no trapp rings. this might well drag out for a bit as im on vaca next week. and im still hashing over details with the guy.

me

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you know where exactly he is? Detroit proper, or a suburb?

·
Registered
6 Posts
HEY GUYS IF I HAD OF KNOWN:)......I'm the guy that put up the add for the cl450 and I just sold it today. However I'm in the process of rebuilding the top end on a cl/cb350 that had 9000 miles on it and it should be finiches in about 3 weeks. I've been a member of this site for a little while and this is the first time I've hit the for sale button and was quite shocked to see me phone number posted. I am lazy but I usually delete my postings when they're sold by the way: talk about talking behind someone cyberback lol:) I find bike all the time and go get them from ohio,chicago,mid michigan so let me know if you guys ever want to do a rode trip. Thank ~D

Help, I'm in desperate need of learning something useful and new:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts