Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, I am looking for a used or new Supertrapp muffler (that I can adjust with discs). And who is the vendor I can talk with? I have a 2 into one header (Jardine?). I ran the bike in the FCB350 with USCRA. I know the exhaust is not really working like it could. My friend Killer Baker said it was my body weight and talent that are holding me back. But I think if I was running his homemade (weird and questionably loud) exhaust, I could do much better, maybe beat him on his old age. But he won't share any secrets, legal or not. So which Supertrapp would be best on a 2 into 1 header for stock CB350? I don't want to spend more on the pipes than I spent on the bike. FFS. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
I had a CB350F with a 2 into one Jardine it was nice! Exhaust isn't the way to beat him, there are tons of speed improvements that can be done on those bikes.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, when I think about it, you are correct. My pipes have actually been pretty good. It's hard to stay stock with the CB350 and have extra power...but I can work on making everything balanced and tight with the motor, and work on track practice.

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
What do you have in it for steering head bearings and are you still riding on steel rims, the stock brakes were **** suspension components were crap. But omg did ever sound sweet at 13000 rpm

I had a full fairing on mine that I made out of a TZ350 fairing, not the easiest fairing to fit, worked good but not easy to mount and I couldn't keep the belly pan, you need that to race now.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Fit wider alloy rims (WM3 front and rear) The original rims are heavy (WM2 front is nearly 6lbs compared to less than 4,
It will also handle a lot better
Alloy wheel spacers save another pound or more, ditch starter and all reduction gears, firt small battery and you save at least 10 lbs
I have the actual numbers but I can't find them at present

1 - 6 of 6 Posts