Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
at least it handles better than a sportster...maybe...

that bike has a lot of really nice touches and a lot of ugly shit. twin taillights? ugly. Alloy bodywork? sexy. Undertail exhaust and side pipe? neat. Those weird gun drilled end caps? fucking ugly - intakes are worse.

·
Registered
23,287 Posts
at least it handles better than a sportster...maybe...

that bike has a lot of really nice touches and a lot of ugly shit. twin taillights? ugly. Alloy bodywork? sexy. Undertail exhaust and side pipe? neat. Those weird gun drilled end caps? fucking ugly - intakes are worse.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
It's okay... Gotta wonder where they are going to put the jumbo license plate the Brits require? Plus the means of illuminating it? The company website has the requisite link to clothes, jackets, etc... Which always makes me wonder where the bikes fall in the companie's priorities?

Plus $50M for a cafe racer seems like an oxymoron....

Jim

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
It's okay... Gotta wonder where they are going to put the jumbo license plate the Brits require? Plus the means of illuminating it? The company website has the requisite link to clothes, jackets, etc... Which always makes me wonder where the bikes fall in the companie's priorities?

Plus $50M for a cafe racer seems like an oxymoron....

Jim

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
looking at this smacks of looking at the zero type things

a few nice touches and maybe a few lines that aren't objectionable

but for sure a bike that only got worse the closer it came to being finished

I'll suggest too many tea breaks and often the shrooms were steeped in the tea

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
looking at this smacks of looking at the zero type things

a few nice touches and maybe a few lines that aren't objectionable

but for sure a bike that only got worse the closer it came to being finished

I'll suggest too many tea breaks and often the shrooms were steeped in the tea

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
It's gonna be in Wisconsin for the opening of the Harley Museum. It'll drive with a bunch of other bike for like a hundred miles or so then back to the Museum. I picked up a british classic bike magazine like a week ago and it was in there. The pipes in the magazine were better looking then whats on it now and intake was just a stack. I think it's cool though.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
It's gonna be in Wisconsin for the opening of the Harley Museum. It'll drive with a bunch of other bike for like a hundred miles or so then back to the Museum. I picked up a british classic bike magazine like a week ago and it was in there. The pipes in the magazine were better looking then whats on it now and intake was just a stack. I think it's cool though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts