Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

GO!!!

and have fun with 4 throttle cables

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Nothing like a heavy bike with a big-ass drum brake and spindly forks...

FR

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
shiiit. that aint shiiit. rabbies running a mag fontana, as are several other guys, and there are still enough of those yamaha brakes to make a guy puke. even dean from atl runs one with roadholder forks on his cb350!!! andy molnar will sell ya one http://www.manx.co.uk/products/hubs/f250f.htm big brakes are effin cool though. love my zook 4ls. and my bike weighs sub 265. (22lbs of that is the brake alone!)

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah the one that some Lawson guy didn't like much

dig all the magnesium on those carbs

I think he wanted it raked to next year and a 30 over springer on it

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
we had a real deal hrc kitted cb750 stored at the shop for a few years. (it was kurt leibmans, frank.) magnesium sidecovers and oil sump. and a pile more of mag bits all over the bike. really cool. still had the ama tech sickers on it. as raced, then parked 25 years ago. pretty bitchen. wish i had gotten a pics of it. silly me. you start seeing this stuff, disregarding it, then realize how cool it was when its gone. chris still has a set of real tz mags at the shop. so much cool shit still out there. makes me wish i had boatloads of cash. the shit id build.

i say hardtail it. with a suicide shift.

jc

·
Registered
699 Posts
hey i heard king kenny's TZ dirt tracker fired up while i was in Cali in the spring...pure wickedness...seriously. the guys who rode those with the forks and the brakes that they had at the time were REAL men.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts