·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Everyone OK up the east coast?
I'm in South Wales UK, not getting much news

·
Registered
681 Posts
Been on generator since 5pm yesterday in Southern Maine. Lots of branches down, my storage shed tried to toss it's sheathing, otherwise we're ok.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Been on generator since 5pm yesterday in Southern Maine. Lots of branches down, my storage shed tried to toss it's sheathing, otherwise we're ok.

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Nothing from Geeto?
He's right in it isn't he?

·
Registered
3,445 Posts
Nothing from Geeto?
He's right in it isn't he?

·
Registered
197 Posts
this storm. it is very bad for many who are near. this geeto and others may have the hurt on them now. i think we all at the caferacer are hoping the best for the ones on the new york city.
-p1j

·
Registered
197 Posts
this storm. it is very bad for many who are near. this geeto and others may have the hurt on them now. i think we all at the caferacer are hoping the best for the ones on the new york city.
-p1j

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
From the looks of the news NYC got it pretty bad. Subways flooded as well as lots of street flooding. Airports dealing with damage. A million people still without power. The news has a tendency to sensationalize things but even if they are it still looks horrible up there. No doubt they'll be up and running in a couple days and things will get back to normal.
It literally came right over where I live and we got nothing but high winds, moderate flooding, power outages, etc... I guess since they were on the back side of it they got pounded by the wind and surge.
As soon as power is back up let us all know you're OK, OK?

1 - 20 of 73 Posts