Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that I never realized that "Pie" makes up the first three letters of Geeto's last name.

<discuss among yourselves>

·
Registered
23,302 Posts
Funny Tex....but I'll tell you how I got sent to the principal's office in 4th grade......

There was this teacher.....let's call her mrs butterworth because she looked like the mrs butterworth bottle (except she was white). She used to pronounce my name Pre-ino....which used to piss me off. A lot. I would correct her every time. yeah I was popular (not). So one day she mangles my name to the point where I snap. I say it is PierNO dammnit!!!!! Like if this job gets to you and you want to go jump off the long thing that overlooks the ocean and so you walk down to the PIER but as you get to the edge a passerby takes pity on you and just before you go over the side you hear him shout NO right before the icy water claims your life. Remember that..... PierNO...... like your life depended on it. Surprisingly dammnit is a cuss word in 4th grade.

·
Registered
23,302 Posts
No. No she certainly did not.

You have been thinking about me a lot lately tex. Is it cuz I moved? we can't have sleepovers anymore, braid each other's hair, and listen to Davey Jones records?

BTW, I saw this at a swap meet the other day and thought of you.....

most because you still have a cb750 engine I need to get from you. You coming to mid-ohio?

·
Registered
23,302 Posts
I still can't believe you had a hot teacher in primary school that wore mini-skirts and drove a Firebird. Mainly cause of the firebird.
That was 7th grade. And it was a WHITE 3rd gen Trans Am with a gold sceaming chicken on the hood. Everytime I think of her it is VH's hot for teacher playing in my head while she walks toward me (and away from the Trans Am) in slow motion while the wind gently blows her pin straight blond hair. She had 80's stripper hair. It was magic.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you still want that CB750 lump?

also do you still have those CB450 sidecovers and other couple bits (i think you said there was a headlight assembly maybe)?

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
I have a similar story. This girl that I grew up with and played with in the neighborhood was 4 years older than me but I had a real crush on her. We moved to a neighbor town and she ended up being the Spanish teacher my senior year. The kids were so envious of me because I knew her and called her Jean, which pissed her off because she wanted the respect of a teacher and be called Miss Russano, which I couldn't do because we were friends. She was a hottie for sure

pic from my yearbook:

·
Registered
23,302 Posts
you still want that CB750 lump?

also do you still have those CB450 sidecovers and other couple bits (i think you said there was a headlight assembly maybe)?
yes I still have your bits, but they are in storage in NY. Yes I still want that lump.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jim,

Maybe......if I do, its in one of 25+ boxes all packed away in my garage. I leave for vacation Friday and there is no way I'll have the time to go sorting through that stuff.

Tell you what, bring me $1200 cash and you can have the entire cache of parts and engines and frames.

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Marc,

Still in touch with Jean?
Lord no, Been 40 years. But I wanted to touch her back then. The only teacher I have been in touch with whenever I would go visit my folks is my old auto tech/ small engine mechanics teacher who was probably more instrumental in my life than anyone else. He had us help build his chopper in class my senior year. I remember slipping with the wrench and took a big chuck out of the fresh purple metallic paint on the tank. He was pretty calm and cool about it though. He let me bring my 65 GTO to class and have the class work on it and he also worked for Pontiac and got me all the parts needed for free. I had the fastest car in the school at the time.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
You guys lucked out with hot teachers. All i had for a number of years was nuns in black making me eat soap for swearing in class.
ed

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Some of those nuns were hot under those habits, you just had to use your imagination. Believe me though, the ones like Jean were few and far between. There are none in my yearbook that would win in a "who would you rather" poll with Jean.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts