Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
I loved how all the men stopped at looked at the camera as if they were mad at it.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I loved how all the men stopped at looked at the camera as if they were mad at it.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
saw a doc on that. a lot of it was staged. if you notice the same car drives by a bunch of times... or am i talking about bullett? either way this was right before a wicked huge earthquake. and they figured a large percentage of the people in film were probably killed. tragic. but very interesting video.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
saw a doc on that. a lot of it was staged. if you notice the same car drives by a bunch of times... or am i talking about bullett? either way this was right before a wicked huge earthquake. and they figured a large percentage of the people in film were probably killed. tragic. but very interesting video.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
thats pretty eerie, specially when you realise every single human on that film is certainly dead now..

does anyone know where the film was shot? the exact street? would be cool to see how it looks today..

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
thats pretty eerie, specially when you realise every single human on that film is certainly dead now..

does anyone know where the film was shot? the exact street? would be cool to see how it looks today..

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
it isn't going very fast and the there aren't that many cars back then, so it doesn't surprise me that the same ones pass by frequently. still I heard the same rumor about the car full of six guys.

The earthquake was on April 18, 1906. this film was shot four days before. The quake caused around 3000 deaths, so it is very likely people on that film were killed during it.

I believe the street it is going down is market street. They still run street cars on that street but they look more like busses than old timey street cars.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
it isn't going very fast and the there aren't that many cars back then, so it doesn't surprise me that the same ones pass by frequently. still I heard the same rumor about the car full of six guys.

The earthquake was on April 18, 1906. this film was shot four days before. The quake caused around 3000 deaths, so it is very likely people on that film were killed during it.

I believe the street it is going down is market street. They still run street cars on that street but they look more like busses than old timey street cars.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
let me just cut off this moving street car real quick. SHeesh! THank God for sidewalks and traffic signals today! A couple of assholes actually slow their walk down when they are crossing in front the car. I guess jerks existed then too.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
let me just cut off this moving street car real quick. SHeesh! THank God for sidewalks and traffic signals today! A couple of assholes actually slow their walk down when they are crossing in front the car. I guess jerks existed then too.

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
when i was in usa a cop stopped me as i crossed the road and gave me a right telling off!
apparently i was crossing the road in the wrong place.. wtf!

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
when i was in usa a cop stopped me as i crossed the road and gave me a right telling off!
apparently i was crossing the road in the wrong place.. wtf!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts