Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the brand and model tire that has proven itself for the street vintage bike. I havent tried any so Im clueless....so I know you guys can bring me up to speed.
I guess wear rate isnt an issue as it is with car tires ,Id think on a bike they are more critical you only have two .
And even wet riding isnt much a consideration as not many drive in the wet.I mean you may get caught in the rain but you wouldnt be trying to ride in the rain as you would in a sports car.
So as a sports car tire all these factors are evaluated ,if your not racing on the track, seems like braking and road holding seem to be the criteria,for street use.and of course price.So what brands and model tires have proven them selvesa good tire .

Edited by - LILBull on Dec 05 2005 08:10:06 AM

· Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Geeto that was very informative and covered all the brands I have been looking at or staring at with no guage to go by .....Thanks

by the way Geeto I see ROSKO is always over at 450forum..yeah I get around.I dont know if your still looking for him but he posts alot there .

Edited by - LILBull on Dec 05 2005 7:37:09 PM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.