Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a '79 XS650 and one of my header studs is pretty well striped. Because of this I cant really lock down my exhaust like I want. What can I do to fix this?

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
no pix?

how about removing it and installing a new stud?

maybe seeing is the next smaller thread die (be it metric or standard) will let you off the hook easy?

giving me power of attorney over your financial and motorcycling affairs so I can rightfully have the pile O S sent here?

if you choose the last option please tell me you(us) have enough money to at least cover the freight bill

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
no pix?

how about removing it and installing a new stud?

maybe seeing is the next smaller thread die (be it metric or standard) will let you off the hook easy?

giving me power of attorney over your financial and motorcycling affairs so I can rightfully have the pile O S sent here?

if you choose the last option please tell me you(us) have enough money to at least cover the freight bill

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Hack how exactly would I remove the stud that is in there right now? O and I dont know if I could cover the freight bill right now as I have some expenses approaching.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Hack how exactly would I remove the stud that is in there right now? O and I dont know if I could cover the freight bill right now as I have some expenses approaching.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
well let's take a look since I've no idea why it should be difficult

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
well let's take a look since I've no idea why it should be difficult

1 - 7 of 7 Posts