·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
HackA,
You post more random crap!!! get out to the shop and build me a race bike for Mid-Ohio. It is July 10 and not too far for you to travel, if your parole officer will let you go out of state.

Ken

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I can't wait till I get to 3000 posts and (edit) LOOOOSE my mind so I can post something that doesn't relate to strippers or sliced pork loin.

Needed that chuckle.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What makes you think I ever had one to "loose"?

I'm working on tricking this inspector gadget ankle bracelet and the invisible fencing accomodations.

Btw...... I do not know what that engine is other than I saw it and told the man where to set if I happened to be asleep while he was delivering it.

I think if you guys are objective, my message subject is as relevant and informative as most many posts here.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
good call on the blue painter tape mask job, whatever it is you are about to spray, the arlen ness logo gets at least 3 or 4 more coats. if that's a plumbers snake in pic 2, holy shit.
an' happy mutha's day, cheers, bcr

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that yellow project is about typical of the genre of work people go out of their way to bring me

Lots of siggle shops out there

Not too many that fix things within the constraints of ,"can you do it and not end up with it needing new paint"

Shown before final prep prior to surgical welding

Sure, that wcc parade floats seat appealed to many slammed down on the frame and molded into the fender

it was also very effective at rendering bloody urine and hammered vertebrea

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i think the one pic is of kens fzr front end. doing a nice wheelie.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah Joe! That's the ticket and Ken Ghostrider is still hanging on.

Geet, have you figured out what my mota is yet? I haven't.

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
unga,

some sort of strange yamaha dirt bike 80cc meets a perfectly good twin spar aluminum aprilia rs50 chassis.

what do i win?

tex

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, chain smoking benefit gala for the american cancer society.

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I suppose you got me there. I'll ring you and exchange giggly and colorful taradiddles of the likes of which, I hope taje the sting out of the unintended oversight.

The springs go in my buddy's air ride car that never was designed to have springs.

I made him do most of the w o r k because he can't afford me. Long crazy story for sure.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts