Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just went out for a ride. well i was on a back road, going slow mind you, and what do you know a dog jumps out in front of me. don't worry i did not hit the dog, i should have though, instead i tried to get out of the way and dumped the bike. bent bars, a bent exhaust and a bent turn signal. next time i'm gonna hit the stupid dog! and hard!! the bike is not too bad i road home and to the untrained eye the dammage is non-existant. i'm gonna need new bars soon, so my winter project bike my cb and maybe a triumph or triton just got more expensive. aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggg!!!!!!!!
just needed to blow off steam!!
thanks for listening
aloha
---c

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's funny when i pulled the bike over, to put the cluch lever where it is supposed to go, a woman came out and told me she used to ride but the auto traffic got so much she syopped. when i explained what had just happened she said she used to carry a can filled with rocks to through at dogs when she was out riding. god bless her soul! well the bike is all right my buddy has bars for me, i bent mine back so i could ride, and it needed new paint anyway. i was going to fix it up anyway because i am giving it to my wife, it's small and not all that fast (she's a speed deamond). anyone know of any triton projects for sale?? if not i know of an atlas that i can pick up for not too much i think.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.