Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
dogs are some of the worste. i hate when they chase me. sorry to hear about your bike. you should have grabbed it and checked its collar for a name or id. probably could have gotten the owner to pay for the damage. just be glad it didnt attack you while you were lying there. and hey, just be glad it wasnt the triton!

now get fixin!

joe c

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
yeah, i find that if you want to make sure it doesnt run, pick one thats on a leash. that way, if it does try to run, you can have a second shot at it. i had a dog chase me on my triumph once for blocks. i was riding just fast enough to keep it interested. i figured if it was going to chase me, i might as well make it hard for its owner to find it or for it to find its way back home. on the other hand, 2 weeks ago, i grabbed 2 really great dogs off of the road that were running free and took them home to thier owner, who was very happy to get them back in the yard safe and sound. i couldnt stand watching them run on the side of a very busy road. and actually about 10 people stopped to try and grab them caused quite the traffic jam at rush hour.

just picked up a set of cb 750 forks for my cb350/2 street fighter project. also got a master cyl etc for it over the weekend. it'll be cool having a big honkin brake on the street. im gonna teach some these civic driving 16year olds how to go deep into a corner!!

joe c

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
what id really like to score is a dual disk setup for it. trick and cool. really overkill though. i know aaron would call me a pussy for having 2 disks anyway since hes all into motorcycles that dont stop.
maybe if he went fast enough, hed need brakes. ok, now im being a real dick.

just kidding aaron

joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.