Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tex, JB? Actually anyone who's raced at Summit point, I'm wondering which track (circuit) is used for vintage motorcycle racing?

Planning out the new year and want to see how many races I can squeeze in this year. USCRA is limited but always a hoot. Thanks again, gents.

ALex

PS: I'm assuming it's the main track, and looking at the diagram it's mostly speed than technical like NHIS, right?

Whodaman!

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
yo alex! yeah dude, main track for all wera sportsman (re: vintage) race weekends. we all put the big negative on shenadoah circuit and jefferson is just too small.

summit is fast, and not as technical as nhis. however, there are some fast turns that become technical because of their speed.

let joe c. and i know which races you are coming to and we'll save you a spot by us (unless you'd rather not be near us - which i can understand completely).

plan on doing all three, you won't regret it. sometimes joe c. can scrounge up an extra transponder from the baltimore boys too!

peace and hair grease,

tex

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aaron, why you being a hater!

Thanks Tex. I'm planning my year and making up my calendar for 06. I'll let yall know what I'm going to attend. And yes I'll definetly like to chill w/ tha boyz. I'll be bring probably dirty, nasty little timothy T.. Careful, he/she's mine!

Alex

Whodaman!

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
I'm no hater... I just am too cheap to buy a transponder. I've gotten away with not buying one for the last couple of years so I guess its time to get one.

Go to Summit, its my favorite track.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
and alex....go with aaron he's my favorite rider.

tex

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Johnny,
I haven't responded to your posts or emails because of all the info you've given me. I don't like to respond until I've summed up all my responses and I still have a ton to enter in to the JBCDDB. I have to do it soon cause I have some work I think I need you to do.

I haven't responded to Joe just because he talks to much.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Jeez...we can...you know...have small talk now and then..doesn't have to be all business...I have feelings you know...needs, desires. I AM a human, not just a piece of racing meat.

Don't make me stab you in the face.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
434 Posts
Aaron, there's only one way to handle Branson when he gets like this. A monkey in a clowns suit with a knife. Hey JB, you've got to be that mystery person in Exhausted Notes.

Doug

Jeez...we can...you know...have small talk now and then..doesn't have to be all business...I have feelings you know...needs, desires. I AM a human, not just a piece of racing meat.

Don't make me stab you in the face.

JohnnyB

[/quote]

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Doug, I don't have a monkey in a clown suit but I can offer up a dwarf on a PW50.

Branson, I haven't got your gift in the mail yet so I feel guilty.

Aaron

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aaron, I hear ya. Believe me I'm not thinking of a transponder until I'm upto snuff. I'm still a newbie! I'm still trying to stay on the track and not run myself off of it because some crazy ass turn.

Peace..

quote:
I'm no hater... I just am too cheap to buy a transponder. I've gotten away with not buying one for the last couple of years so I guess its time to get one.

Go to Summit, its my favorite track.

Aaron

Whodaman!

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Lets not joke about the monkey...it's not funny. People have been killed. Think before you type.
I'll be going to bed in a few minutes...if the monkey dreams come...I'm hatin somebody.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
434 Posts
OKAY, sorry. So, the only way to deal with Branson is with a single stage snowblower WITH A FKG MONKEY MONKEY IN A CLOWN SUIT RUNNING IT!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist, besides you won't see me until September.

UngaHunga

1 - 17 of 17 Posts