Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i'm in and i can't, no i won't heckle rosko......

even though i really want to!

tex

p.s.- clancypants vows to take me out in t1 if i try my new patented kamakasi inside move.....should be quite the sight!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
green and orange everywhere baby!! jesus, itll probably only be me, you, roper, and barber out there. how sad is that! i hope bucky get his shite together.

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
then the race is on for second!

orange and green.....nice!

texy

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
rosko,

that would be the coolest! turnball thought about that sometime ago....but you, well you SHOULD do it!

sorry about mosport, then granite state.

real sorry about summit!

texy

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Those light duty trailers would work, the kind that fold up when not in use. With your fabrication skills Rosko, you could knock one together quickly.

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
569 Posts
kinda like this ?

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
FUCK YEAH!

I have heard that someone who used to run with the USCRA had a sidecar rig for hauling their racer to the track. Anyone know who that was? Pretty cool idea but I'm not familiar with sidecars so I wouldn't know where to start. Besides, I'm so beat after driving up and then racing that the 5 hour drive home in the van solo is scary enough.

Tex,
I'm just busting your balls. Think of it as inspiration for next season.

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.
www.NYCvinMoto.com
www.VinMoto.org

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey rosko, id glady drive up and get yer gear. see ya on friday aternoon

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
so i hear steve d'angelo, steve mahanes, and robin scudder are coming (there is six ducati singles between them). roper, clancypants, miss smith, bucky sexton, and myself........

anybody else?!?!?!?

see you trackside!

texy

p.s.- i might be late getting to the track as the new owner of the bmw is flying in from florida and i have to pick him up at the airport and take him to my dad's!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts