Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok kids, last round for summit point. this coming weekend.

whos in??

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
turn 1 bitches, turn 1......

i won't see any of you there as i'll be on my v1 bike!

ciao timmy, ciao!

texy

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
yeah, i'll be there. and sure tex, as a good friend i'd like to see you avoid the embarrassment that was your LightweightSupervintage race at NHmS to start the month....i'll even give you all the lines you may want to use in T1.

bringitbitches-
tt

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha. funny.

just dont keep him up overnight plastered and he should perform better.

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
timmy,

you better guard you kill switch. i'll be hitting it off the first time i lap you.

tex

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
timmy,

you got a couple days to decide if you want to break the left clavicle or right one......just make sure you bring cab fare and google the hospital directions. casey isn't gonna be there to baby your ass this weekend. it's on bitches!

see you trackside, frootloops!

texy

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
timmy,

you got a couple days to decide if you want to break the left clavicle or right one......just make sure you bring cab fare and google the hospital directions. casey isn't gonna be there to baby your ass this weekend. it's on bitches!

see you trackside, frootloops!

texy

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
damn-

it's too bad your better half won't be there....renee's coming and was looking forward to hanging with casey again. anyway, we'll be happy to return the favor if need be and will keep these directions handy in case you find yourself in some sort-a high speed tussle:

-------------------------------------
Route 7 West to I-81 North
Stay on I-81 North to exit 317
Turn left at traffic light onto Routes 11 and 37 South
Stay to the right on Route 37
Exit onto Winchester Medical Center access ramp (handy for accessing Shenandoah University School of Pharmacy/Nursing, Parking Garage, Medical Office Building II, and all other facilities)
--------------------------------------------

xott

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
damn-

it's too bad your better half won't be there....renee's coming and was looking forward to hanging with casey again. anyway, we'll be happy to return the favor if need be and will keep these directions handy in case you find yourself in some sort-a high speed tussle:

-------------------------------------
Route 7 West to I-81 North
Stay on I-81 North to exit 317
Turn left at traffic light onto Routes 11 and 37 South
Stay to the right on Route 37
Exit onto Winchester Medical Center access ramp (handy for accessing Shenandoah University School of Pharmacy/Nursing, Parking Garage, Medical Office Building II, and all other facilities)
--------------------------------------------

xott

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats funny right there. maybe someonoe should post directions to the nearest mental ward too.

by the way, my xr is up for grabs for sunday morning.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats funny right there. maybe someonoe should post directions to the nearest mental ward too.

by the way, my xr is up for grabs for sunday morning.

jc

1 - 20 of 62 Posts