bucky
bj
d'angelo

maybes

lonewolf (still hoping)
dirty pete? (out)
unga? (out)
branson? (out)

there is a school on friday. the maarc school. its a great school.

anyone else gonna make it??

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does that mean lonewolf is out too??

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Man that the worst news I have heard all day. I can't swing a trip all by my self.Anyone else heading south next Friday from up this way? I can get part of the way in my truck,I really dont trust the drive line for a long hi-way speed trip.Somebody...Please....

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
phinney says hes in. damned lonewolf, i was hoping to see ya at it again!!

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
bummer about evil and unga......

even more so if wolf can't make it.

i'll be there.

tex

·
Registered
345 Posts
I'm not sure about Rosko, we haven't heard from him in daaayyyss. He's probably tinkering w/ his been done 2yrs ago machine?

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
quote:Originally posted by alskee750

I'm not sure about Rosko, we haven't heard from him in daaayyyss. He's probably tinkering w/ his been done 2yrs ago machine?
Shucks, folks are droppin' like skeeters at a bug lamp convention. I am still in.

p.s., I was also very close to buying this off of ebay for my kids, but I think it is overpriced for the condition. If anyone else sees something like it, let me know. Buck Awesome, where ever you are, I suspect if you ever have kids, maybe you do already, this would be the perfect ride. Ebay Item number: 380015118171

http://cgi.ebay.com/1970S-SEARS-EVE...ryZ19022QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
I was hoping to debut my new pipes and D'angelo designs paintwork at Summit next week. But the pipes won't be done and the old pipes were melting my fairing so that would really screw up my new paint job. So my plan is to use my old pipes and no fairing. As far as I know I'll be there.

Craig

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
COOOL!!!! someones gotta give mike ewar a run for it!

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
word is that bucky is gonna bring the smack down. if anyone from our crew can talk the talk and walk the walk at summit, it's bucky.

i'm more excited than worried. whomever gets thru t1 has the best chance. better practice your launch!

cheers,

texy

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Anybody heading to Summit next week have a spare tach cable for a CB350, and can bring it? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Craig

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
OEM stock cable? if so, yeah i got it. can you call me tomorrow to remind me to pack it in the truck?

cheers,

texy

1 - 20 of 77 Posts