Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, they cancelled the April 15th track day, might as well go to summit. Just saved $250.00.

Lonewolf? Unga? Jersey Girl?

evil

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
If all goes well on the 13th, I will make the hike down to Summit with the xr100 and the KTM and maybe my 400four, but not sure yet.

Cheers, Aaron

·
Registered
345 Posts
I'll be there w/ the whole wanker crew! So you know there's going to be some serious party'n and Josie is not f'n invited. Tex u'r cool so yeah you can chill! Rosko, no comment. Jersey girl can hang w/ me, as close as she wants. Vile, Baker, Unga it'll be cool to have a good showing at Summit bo fummit.

Sotomoto

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
To make my bike legal for WERA I need a steering damper. Anybody know where I can pick up one, cheap? And the bracket to mount to a 35mm front fork?

Craig

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Craig,
What type of tree are you using? CBX ? Look on the bottom right side of the tree for an 8mm threaded hole. Honda had a habit of putting damper mounting holes there. It's on a surprising number of old hondas.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
450 Posts
Ok with the cancellation of the track day, I am contemplating going to Summit. I just talked to my Dad and he is going to think about it and get back to me. I have a feeling I can talk him into it. Summit hopefully here I come....

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
quote:Originally posted by imslow

aaron, what 400 four you got?
I don't know if you remeber Phil Busch, but its that one. Its not nice and its not fast as shit.

Aaron

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ps. and Carl 101 Expert has a track day on the APril 23rd. too. $250.00.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I feel like I am already there. Can't wait to try out the new surface. Sounds like it's going to be a good showing...I think I might even be staying until Monday for a track day, which leads me off topic:

Doing a 6hr WERA endurance race on Aug. 9 and we are looking for another rider to enter the rotation, and another to just fill in at their discretion when (not if) we get tired. On an F4i. Anyone interested? I ask here because I know most of you guys...email me off list if interested, or maybe I'll start a new thread?

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
The other Aron,
Novice or Expert, and what class are you running it in? Who are the other dudes?

Do yo have Jamie's contact info?

Also let anyone of the NY crew that I'm letting the 04 R6 go for $3500. Its totally setup. Ohlins, GMD, sprockets, stand, blah, blah, blah. The only reason we are not using it is Suzuki pays more. It did a 13 flat at Loudon with Zackaria on it.

Aaron

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:Originally posted by imslow

Well, they cancelled the April 15th track day, might as well go to summit. Just saved $250.00.

Lonewolf? Unga? Jersey Girl?

evil
You're killing me, man.
The TZ won't be ready, nether will the RD360MX. Maybe I should check the pistons on the RD350 engine...

And I just got over my VIR sunburn.

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
I feel so left out....snow is still two feet deep at my house. Then it will be mud a foot deep for a couple of weeks.

If you guys go to Summit, set me up with some thong photos from the track so I won't be so lonely.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
cool! arron and aron! i hope arron can show me how to ride the freakin xr. aaron, what gearing are you going to use? i just guessed at mine. whats up with yer motor? i think stn is going to port my head this comming summer. after the short track.

wow, its going to be a great turn out!

woohoo!

jc

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I'm in.Circle the pickups and head them south! Craig,I have a steering damper and a 35mm clamp that I can let you borrow for the weekend .I can send it to you so you can come up with a mount on the frame. Not sure of the quality but it looks the part.Can I expect that the cost of the pratice and races are the same prices as the VIR meeting?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts