Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to have to go with my Patriots in the AFC game today and the Seahawks in the NFC game with the Patriots winning another SB. What say you?

·
Registered
537 Posts
ain't lookin' too good for your pats but you never know w/ Brady at qb. I wouldn't mind seeing Denver win it all...just as long as seattle or 49ers don't win it. I'd like to see Denver play seattle(and seattle lose of course :p) but, i kind of feel like san fran might win tonight.

the whole seattle and their fans thing is getting old. no one talked about how great Seattle's fans are and how loud their stadium is until last year. Before that no one said anything about them for the past 20yrs. bandwagon my friend. bandwagon. no offense seattle fans :).

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doesn't look like the Pats defense showed up today. Doesn't look good even as much as a comeback team that they are.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Pats just plain sucked today, the whole team. This was the worst game I've seen them play all year.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Judging from today's games I don't think the Seahawks have a chance against the Broncos.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I dunno, the Seahawks were sloppy but their passing game was superb. The broncos are a grind it out team against the pats. It will either be the most interesting or least interesting Super Bowl game in history.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I was pulling for the Patriots but Denver's offensive line won it for them. Manning had time, Brady didn't. I am pulling for Denver and maybe a lil' harder than I would have after the Seahawks let one of their idiots too close to the microphone. Another bonus is Kaepernick is out.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Yesterday the line was hawks plus 1. I would jump on that. The minute a dubious weather report comes that line will jump to the other side of pick em. Lynch and defense wins in the slop or cold.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Right now the forecast for New Jersey on the 2nd is it will be cold and if the expected clipper storm comes in there will be plowable snow.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I dont know if this only applies to the Northeast but I've learned that they cant reliably predict any kind of precip more than 3 or 4 days in advance.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I did say "if". Here in Atl. lately the rain they predict a week out has been pretty spot on.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've been watching news reports on Super Bowl tickets. $2800 for nosebleed seats and 50yd line tickets are more than $25,500.00, WTF:confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would have liked for my Panthers to been in the SB, but I'll take the Seahawks to win it all since I went to college with a few of their players.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
I was pulling for the Pats. Since they didn't win - I really don't give a crap who wins at this point. I'll be more interested in the puppy bowl...

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm with drgonzo after hearing the Seahawk rant and how unsportsman like it was. I'd like to see him get shut down and lose and the smack talk about him later.;)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts