Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Sherman is injured and out of the game so I can go back to rooting for Seattle.

What's the difference between Cheerios and the Bronco's? Cheerios belong in a bowl.

·
Registered
893 Posts
wish i knew more broncos fans to rub it in. that was a disgrace.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
after the first half I started rooting for the bronco's 1) out of pity, and 2) because I wanted a close game.

Despite it being an all out ass stomping, that game did provide some entertainment in that I saw things that I have never seen in any other NFL game. I have never seen three defense men so focused on stripping the ball that they forget to tackle him and the running back can spin off them three times. I was ashamed for denver for that.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
And how many important 3rd down plays were converted and then lost because the player got greedy and came back behind the 1st down line only to be taken down. It was pitiful. Did you realize Manning threw a record number of completions, all for naught.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Manning can do a lot but he can't carry the whole team. If I were the GM for the broncos I would cancel the contracts for all their recievers and start fresh.

·
Registered
893 Posts
better to fire the offensive line

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Can you imagine the Denver coaching staff meeting that's probably going on today ? Although Seattle has a superior defense it sure seemed Denver was not prepared for that game.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I'm surprised nobody mentioned "throwing the game" for some vegas mobster with a lot of juice? or was seattle favored from the jump?

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Almost looks like Denver is intentionally throwing the game. This game was over in the first 5 minutes.
Geeto, I didn't mention intentionally throwing the game before the game was even over.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts