Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya all,

i'm venturing home to upstate new york and was wondering if there are any swap meets around the syracuse area, hell all of new york state, during december?

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
None that I'm aware of but I'm in between Rochester and Syracuse - so if your looking for places to see and do, look me up.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
There is a big meet at the Fairgrounds, but I think it is Feb. Mostly Harley stuff but a bit of Japanse and Euro, and growing each year. Still not enough to make it worth my going, but my Harley Guy brother goes each year and brings back pictures.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
The big meet is at the Syracuse Fair grounds and is a complete waste of time unless your looking for really expensive HD junk. I went two years ago and it was a complete waste of time. I learned yesterday about indoor ice racing will be held in Rochester in December. Rules are 150 4-stroke and smaller running flat-track style on an hockey ring. Some of my buds will be racing so I'll be going to cheer them on. Last race was held in Binghamton a few weeks ago and a honda 70 spanked everyone's ass.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
The big meet is at the Syracuse Fair grounds and is a complete waste of time unless your looking for really expensive HD junk. I went two years ago and it was a complete waste of time. I learned yesterday about indoor ice racing will be held in Rochester in December. Rules are 150 4-stroke and smaller running flat-track style on an hockey ring. Some of my buds will be racing so I'll be going to cheer them on. Last race was held in Binghamton a few weeks ago and a honda 70 spanked everyone's ass.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheers guys, i'll be visiting alot of wreckers around that area.

Ice racing? I have to see that. When's that one on?

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
My brother tells me that there is a big three day swap meet in Springfield Mass this weekend. Probably 99.9 % Harley stuff. He is taking a 26' trailer full of Hog Parts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts