Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would share something for you to gag at. Saw it at the mall. The writing at the bottom is the cherry on top.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
in french no less.....

I don't know what's worse - that it's a 50cc bike or that they photochopped a headlight on to it.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Eh maybe. My French is a little rusty but doesn't it say "the mods fight the rockers". Not quite the same as mods vs rockers and I really don't know what that has to do with a new 50cc race bike with a fake headlight.

Now where did I put that rockabilly-O's clip.....

·
Registered
148 Posts
HAHAHAHA, The son of my landlady has this shirt. He found out I had a motorcycle (and a moped) and came with his ma wearing to collect rent this shirt. he is a young kid, so he was pretty excited that he could connect with an older 'cool' dude.

also I thought it was a take on 'this pipe is not a pipe'
but I don't know french

·
Registered
148 Posts
You're right about the translation, and from what i have heard about your garage, it might blow my mind. I'll have to see how the mother feels about me filling his head with ideas about motorcycles.
Where is your garage, I'd love to check it out if i ever get some free time.

quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

This is not a pipe is how it translates. I think.

Bring the kid over to my garage and you'll blow his
Mind.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

Eh maybe. My French is a little rusty but doesn't it say "the mods fight the rockers". Not quite the same as mods vs rockers...
Contre means 'against' or 'opposed to'...just saying. What's funnier is the fact that it's in French at all, as mods vs. rockers was a primarily brit thing.

So, where can I buy one?

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
If you want a chav-y tshirt spiff buy one from retro moto co. Jen was a member here, a racer at one point and all in all a cool person. Plus one of my good friends is on her website.

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
At the GAP?
thats it its all over now....lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sad.

May I present a silly question from someone not very well versed in bikes before 1980; what model of bike is that intended to be?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts