Cafe Racer Forum banner

T-Shirt by The Last Garage

7K views 36 replies 12 participants last post by  TrialsRider 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, take a look at my custom design T-Shirt. Available in Long and Short sleeve. Color : White, Maroon, Dark Blue & Dark Green

1) Skull Beard
T-shirt White Clothing Black Sleeve
T-shirt White Clothing Sleeve Active shirt

2) Spark Plug
T-shirt Clothing Sleeve Pink Active shirt
Sleeve Clothing Outerwear Long-sleeved t-shirt T-shirt

3) Riding
T-shirt Clothing Active shirt Red Sleeve
Outerwear Clothing Jacket Vest Sleeve

4) The Engine
T-shirt Clothing Black Active shirt White

See less See more
#7 ·
Everything except the Racoon turd is for sale, I kinda want to keep that:
Is it an SAE or Metric racoon turd? Standard or reverse threads? never seen one like that before - must add like 20hp!!!!

#8 · (Edited)
I'm just gonna cut straight to the chase..... those T-shirts and whatnot look ghey as fuck. I like the log. How much for the piston? It looks like a ladies size 12.... if it is I'll take it.

Skull Beard...... just fuckin lol.

#15 ·
those T-shirts and whatnot look ghey as fuck.

Skull Beard...... just fuckin lol.
Since you broke the 4th wall, you don't have anything to say about the generator shovelhead engine with the 4 exhaust pipes that seemingly come out of the engine cases? With the Japanese writing that literally spells out "the last Garage" phonetically in Katakana?

By the way, anybody else find it hilarious that someone puts their merch up for people to look at without leaving any contact info on how to buy? I was at least hoping to look for a website or something. Amateur hour.

#11 ·
lol It's like where's Waldo but more feces like.

btw: That's a C90 intake manifold, I think somebody was looking for one of those. Suzuki 90 ignition switch And a slightly used piston, somebody could probably build an entire cafe racer around those. Need a wire harness, have I got the wire harness for you! Way better stuff then some wrinkly fuk'd up T-shirts.

#13 ·
What about organizing a group buy for logs?

#14 ·
it reminds me of when Frank and Charlie found those jeans under the bridge:

#23 ·
Reactions: BigAl8295
#25 ·
#26 ·
DOHC Beat me to it

#27 ·
If they are free range logs then I would also expect them to be dolphin friendly too. I wondered what the japanese writing meant.

A t-shirt with a wooden log on the front (not the plastic "wood effect" logs the hipsters are using nowadays), thelastgarbage logo and "I have wood for you" in Katana underneath. That would be one I might buy.

Who was it talking about digging a pond the other day???? a far more lucrative operation would be to fence off a good sized bit of land and start breeding logs. much easier to feed and look after than fish.

#31 · (Edited)
Those T-shirt designs are waaay too conventional and boring. You need a skull with a beard made of flames.
And turn signal lenses in the eye sockets.
Wearing a native American headdress.
With socket head screws for teeth.
And screaming.

Now THAT would be a cool t-shirt.

#32 ·
If you made a list, send me some references, I could make that happen. Though I'd trash all of the T-shirt guys ideas. No this is not me looking to drum up business I just love making one of's and seeing people wearing my art. Did do it for a living for a while. Now it's a spare room hobby. Jussayin.

#33 ·
can you make a CX500 out of Log?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.