1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
japanese not chinese. And that is kind of the point, stuff only available in japan and no english catalogs. Posh has really nice w650 and SR500/400 stuff, daytona has fork braces, and other neat stuff that isn't easy to get. kind of have to dig around, thankfully some of it is in english and there are pictures.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Your very welcome Sir. Happy to see your master plan coming together and glad to give a hand where I can. You know where to find me if you need anything else.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am actually shopping for something else. i need some cardboard inserts for a 4x6" poly. that have lloyd vintage on them and maybe a little bit of flash. they'll be for hardware, and electrical connectors etc. that i kit up.

the local press priced me about 25cents a card.

·
Registered
968 Posts
How bout you have stickers printed up? Say 2x4 then you can cut cardstock to whatever size you need to package, and slap a sticker on it? That way if you have different size packaging, your pack filler always fits.

Your logo in the center, and around the border, your ph# and website etc...

Im sure there is some dirt cheap website where you can send them the pic and they print the shit out of em'

You could have them make some vinyl transfers too, if anyone wants to rep you on their bikes, car, truck, mailbox, whatever. Probably be able to write it off as advertising that way.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
as intimidating as it was a year ago to become a sudco dealer and getting those parts from japan, is only a quarter as intimidating as it is to get a legit commercial building to house my business in.

anyone have any advice on this leg of the development?

·
Registered
968 Posts
There are lots of spaces around me that were built and never had anyone lease them. As such, the owners are offering 6mo to a year free rent if you move into their spot. Good commercial properties too.

Perhaps there is something that has been sitting a while that you could make such an arrangement with the owners? Would certainly help in the overhead department.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I wonder what kind of price you could give me for a Givi rack for my '98 Honda VFR800? I just found it in the Daytona catalog. I'd keep browsing for more goodies, but I think my eyes are about to explode. I hope you have a hard copy of that catalog.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts