Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking my starter out for good of my 74 350f and im trying to find out a way to seal the hole where the starter motor meets with th fly wheel any ideas?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
You may be able to fit an expandable freeze plug in place, they're available in various sizes from a decent auto parts store. Or you could have a block off plate made at your local machine shop. If it's the same size as the 350 twin there are a number of sources if you search the links above. I think MG Products has one.

FR

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
You may be able to fit an expandable freeze plug in place, they're available in various sizes from a decent auto parts store. Or you could have a block off plate made at your local machine shop. If it's the same size as the 350 twin there are a number of sources if you search the links above. I think MG Products has one.

FR

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Pretty sure the 175 and the CB350 share the same starter motor...I bet the 350F does too. Which means a CL175 starter plug might work. I think the 175 and 350f have the same clutch too believe it or not. At least the plates anyway.
JohnnyB

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Pretty sure the 175 and the CB350 share the same starter motor...I bet the 350F does too. Which means a CL175 starter plug might work. I think the 175 and 350f have the same clutch too believe it or not. At least the plates anyway.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I ordered one and then I talked to the guy at MG and they don't make one's for the cb350f owell im having some one make me one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts