·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Fuck I love this place!

Lead, follow or get out of the way!

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Man you guys are just being brutal today. You haven't any clue. No wonder the weepyguy ran away. I think we need to play them a little longer before we set the hook otherwise we will lose them all and then where is the fun. I am going t put knee dents and clubman bars on everything I own then send pictures to Geeto for his entertainment pleasure. Solidtatoo only made a couple of posts and he is not answering anymore. Stop screwing it up for me, I might want a tattoo some day and he could have been my new best friend.

Not to jack this thread entirely, but what about tattoos. I don't have any cause I can't think of anything I want to say or display for the rest of my life. I don't even have vanity plates on any of my vehicles. Do I just lack creativity or what? How many of you have tattoos and why?

Ken

AHRMA 412
Vintage racing - old guys on old bikes

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I have 9 manly tattoos, to compensate for the clubmans on my cb350.

Yes, you're dull & lack creativity. And I think you, yourself are the one who fired the first shot at Weepster and scared him off.

I've got some tattooing equipment, maybe you could start kissing up to me.

·
Registered
74 Posts
quote:
Not to jack this thread entirely, but what about tattoos. I don't have any cause I can't think of anything I want to say or display for the rest of my life. I don't even have vanity plates on any of my vehicles. Do I just lack creativity or what? How many of you have tattoos and why?
Tattoos are gary with a silent "r" man. Yes, they're very manly: mansecks manly!

Glad you asked before getting any. It wouldn't fit your hetro style. Now if you had vanity plates i'd say go all the way with some ink, too, because we all know how fucking GAY vanity plates are!

One charming aspect (of many!) for this site is it's amazing gayness dectection. Knee dents? Proto-retro yamahas in fucking PINK? Clubmans? You know it: "G-A-Y with fours snaps in a square!"

To think about how hard it was growing up a young adolescent in rural America, listening to Gearge Michael and utterly confused by girls...If only someone could have shown me a picture of an old CB 175 with the tank bashed in...things would have been much more obvious to me...sniff, sniff.

Okay, Time to brew some chamomile tea and watch taht Prince Of Tides DVD I rented...

poof!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
quote:
I've got some tattooing equipment, maybe you could start kissing up to me.
you've got MY equipment and i'd destroy it before i let you do anything on anybody but yourself.

"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top." -Edward Abbey

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I haven't gone anywhere, just had to work, I didn't take anything anyone said personally. Yes, I searched for information I was looking for about the tank, but only after I had posted, oh man, sorry!! Take your shots I'm still here, don't really plan on leaving. I don't really get offended easy. I have built a few bikes before and am trying something new, sorry am not in the "CLICK" yet. And I guess if tattoos are gay in the fucking Queen, how many..... let me see........1, ....... 17,......oh about 76. thanks for ALL the help.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
quote:you've got MY equipment and i'd destroy it before i let you do anything on anybody but yourself.
Shut the fuck up, knee-dent poser prick!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
quote:

Shut the fuck up, knee-dent poser prick!
bold statement comin' from someone with "knee dents" AND club-man bars. douche.

"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top." -Edward Abbey

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like clubmans, I might even paint em hot pink just to piss people off, then get some of those multi color streamers for the grips just like the Shriner guys ;~)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts