Cafe Racer Forum banner

81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
if yer really slick you will make fuel level marks so you know exactly how much fuel to finish a race.

i don't feel busy enough lately... who needs some trick gla$$work?

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
me need frame pics, dimentions, pictures of what ya want... karl was supposed to be creating a template or a foam representation...

info will get things rolling

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Monkey,
If I make a foam thingy that is like what I want can you make a tank just like it, only better that will hold gas? I might need an FZ600 tank but shorter, so I can move forward to get some more weight on the front.

Ken

·
Registered
725 Posts
Craig, Mr. Tanner,
I'll make up a foam buck for you... I was supposed to get that started but got distracted by the B/S pipes.

Thanks
karl

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
go for it dude.... i reccommend awl grip quick fill to fair and fill the pinholes then awlgrip uv clearcoat.

I want to mention that i have never cleared any of my stuff... figured if I put any time into the finish that i will most likely crash and ruin it... So I run it as it pops out of the mold...

no show bikes... racebikes!!!!

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
go for it dude.... i reccommend awl grip quick fill to fair and fill the pinholes then awlgrip uv clearcoat.

I want to mention that i have never cleared any of my stuff... figured if I put any time into the finish that i will most likely crash and ruin it... So I run it as it pops out of the mold...

no show bikes... racebikes!!!!

81 - 100 of 138 Posts