Cafe Racer Forum banner

101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
eric.. ill get to you soon... been busy.. i need to contact one of my partners to see what i have available for you...

matt

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
I have a couple YG1s. This is the more complete of the two...which will stay stock and is my wife's

the other needs a tank and seat anyway, and I am considering replacing the body work--tank and seat--for something more like this:

or this:

The second one is an RD60, and looks pretty hot to me. Not sure about the first--the frame is very similar, and is from a YG5, but the tank/seat combo are not stock. Do you think you have anything sitting around that might do the trick, or would it be a custom job?

·
Registered
10,522 Posts
You have a cr110 or like tank?

·
Registered
325 Posts
the 2nd blue yamaha is 1971 Yamaha G6S, I used to have a green 72' G7S, they came with a 80cc 2 stroke, it's the same bike as the FS1E's in England.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hey i was wondering how much a seat will cost for a CL100 shipped to GA?? Also a finder too??

Red

I would love a seat like this one.. its on this forum second page and its the blue 160 i think thats what it is... CB100...
Title: eventually becoming a cb175

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
How much for a CB350 belly pan shipped to Westminster, MD 21158? PayPal good for you?

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
yo dude

i can ship one for $50 to you.... i need about a week or so to make one... slightly backlogged...

mail me a check to ...
matt tanner
586 nantasket ave
hull ma 02045

youll have a pan a week after i receive a check

matt

website will be up and running very soon.....

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
the cb100... not sure what that is... seat would be the same price.. fenders $80.... so say $215 shipped... probably cost me around $15 to ship it dude

·
Registered
10,522 Posts
matt,
been trying to return your email. keep getting an error message. i dont know if you got it.
could use a seat and belly pan for my cb350 and talk to you about some other stuff.
thanks
william

·
Registered
965 Posts
Saw the new website. I'll join the chorus in signing "It's about time!" I am interested buying a honda cr 72 style full fairing and windscreen for my CB350 when you get a chance.

101 - 120 of 138 Posts