Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
some hillbillie drinking shine or sweet tea out of a jug.

tex

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
No wonder Tim is getting so fast...he is drinking the hight octane fuel straight to the gut.

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
shit

i knew i doing something wrong there in th epic... i thought i was on my skateboard.... stupid me... you can't ollie on a sidecar racer.... at least i am pushing the correct way and not pushing mongo. yuck

i miss tim t's long hair.... you lost you hair and lost your mojo... grow it back

dude

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think I caught the moment you finally realized you werent on a deck
I can almost hear you saying "oh THAT Bowl"

maybe TTs just getting ready for smokin out the Flat Trackers?

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
jesus, yeah, you could give mike a run for ugliest suit!

jc

Edited by - joe c on Jan 23 2007 08:27:02 AM

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
are you implying that i am a lush??? whats wrong with standing in the middle of the bonfire at frontier land last year? it was kinda fun

funny clip

dude

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
funny thing is... i am usually the one passed out at parties... have had my face markered, carried into girls bathrooms and left there, the list goes on an on.. i really don't party too much anymore... i am a dad now. ha ha ha ha

cool vid

·
Registered
453 Posts
hmm what year/model is that beemer? airheads rule!

some people are like slinkies, basically useless but they still make me smile when i push them down the stairs

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
fuzzybut...I get a chuckle everytime I read, "some people are like slinkies, basically useless but they still make me smile when i push them down the stairs". If I had a truck, I'd put it on a bumper sticker, but given my current ride, it would wrap around the entire car.....

Yeller'
---
Ask not what the wanker can do for you, but what you can do for your wanker!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts