Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
Protocol says that the OP can take a steaming dump in his/her thread if they so choose, but they should post pics...but refer to the FAQ section for instructions as I'm not hosting your literal shit for you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I'm really struggling with side covers for my ride. The originals were toast and I really don't like the look of the OEM SuperSport covers. The right side oil tank looks fine exposed but this side is ugliness. Any ideas? Someone could do well to fab some aluminum pieces and sell replacements for these things.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I'm really struggling with side covers for my ride. The originals were toast and I really don't like the look of the OEM SuperSport covers. The right side oil tank looks fine exposed but this side is ugliness. Any ideas? Someone could do well to fab some aluminum pieces and sell replacements for these things.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
quote:Originally posted by catboy

make one.
I think thats where I'm headed. I bought some poster board to mock up something and found some sheet aluminum to play with. I'd like to fab something like these...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
quote:Originally posted by catboy

make one.
I think thats where I'm headed. I bought some poster board to mock up something and found some sheet aluminum to play with. I'd like to fab something like these...

21 - 38 of 38 Posts