Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,970 Posts
Your a butt fuck... I'll just take my wheel back. I don't like logos on my wheels and I had just started to use oven cleaner on one side to remove the excel logo. I hadn't finished doing the other side or polishing it cause you needed the wheel pronto. The fucking hub is laced to brand new rim and spokes and your already pulling a Joe.

I gotta better idea... you keep both wheels and just never help me out again. It seems like it will save me more time and money.

Aaron

· Registered
2,970 Posts
All I said is send my wheel as you did. Your details are a little off, but I find it funny how quickly your got bent about doing the same thing you did to me. I honestly don't care. I've already decided how I'm going to handle this and I don't plan on changing my mind. See you in June.

Aaron

· Registered
2,970 Posts
quote:
maybe you should up your meds, or practice your comprehension skills. what about this is unclear?

"yeah, i had a little fun at your expense, but there was nothing else i felt like i could do to get my shit. and its not like i hadnt talked to you about it over and over before i started with the board. so if youre going to start putting that shit up there, without talking to me about it first, or asking me about it first, im gonna be a dick. same as you would be. you have an issue with not having your brake, call me or email me. but putting bullshit up on the board without talking to me first is disrespectful and stupid."

jc

"tex, if your bikes a cheater, its not a very good one"
See you in June, with out my meds.

· Registered
2,970 Posts
You can keep the wheels dude. Its funny how bent your getting about the same razzing you gave me.

Looking forward for you to come up and put in your parade laps.

Can you send it so it doesn't require a signature. I'm not always home.

Aaron

· Registered
2,970 Posts
Dude,
I don't even need the wheel. That was the point. I was just starting the "send my wheel" thread over. I don't care if you don't bring it with you or need it still to sort yours. I have a great brake (yours) on the bike that I can't even finish until the end of the season.

Aaron

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.