Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1982 kz440a
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started making Youtube videos again. Here is the first one.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
1982 kz440a
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you get radials front and rear, I want to know how you like them once you get them worn in a little
Haven't changed the front yet. Honestly it might be a while. I had a valid excuse for the back because of the rim swap, but I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on the front because the bike came with brand new tires and I've been splurging on camera toys...

·
Registered
7,874 Posts
Ah yes, toys. There's a nice go-pro camera lost somewhere on one of my trails from last week (not mine), still hasn't been located, probably some real good video footage on it too. You might want to spend even more coin and stick a locating tag on it if you get one of those things for riding

·
Registered
1982 kz440a
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah yes, toys. There's a nice go-pro camera lost somewhere on one of my trails from last week (not mine), still hasn't been located, probably some real good video footage on it too. You might want to spend even more coin and stick a locating tag on it if you get one of those things for riding
Those are very durable fun little cameras, but the fisheye lens leaves a lot to be desired. I have a bunch of 6" "woods" suction mounts and grip to mount dslr's on vehicles:
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Photograph

But it's hard to find a flat spot with enough surface are to use them on a bike. I'd like to try rigging to a few points on a tubular frame (like a ducati) with some super clamps like this:
White Black Gesture Font Gun barrel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts