Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kinda shows are you into? I really like...

arrested_development111003001253.jpg

how do you feel about it?

I've also been getting into this...

Burn-Notice-Season-4.jpeg

i'm getting into it. but everybody who isn't Bruce Campbell is fucking terrible..

Your thoughts?

·
Official Site Vendor
4,219 Posts
none of the above for a start.. here in UK its difficult to find a channel that doesnt bombarde us with awfull American sitcoms or dramas, but saying that me and the wife dont miss an episode of family guy, american dad or the big bang theory..

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Tony, any chance you are a consultant for Dexter?

I do enjoy the British Top Gear (although it could be called Top BMW Reach Around). The American version is just a train wreck - and not in a funny way.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
none of the above for a start.. here in UK its difficult to find a channel that doesn't bombard us with awful American sitcoms or dramas, but saying that me and the wife dont miss an episode of family guy, american dad or the big bang theory..

i openly admit that burn notice is shit but to say family guy, american dad, or big bang theory is even close to arrested development is just false.

if you have netflix watch it now.

if you have the internet watch it now..

just watch arrested development.

it's the best show there has ever been or will ever be.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, clint eastwood is super bad ass. but danny trejo was like in federal prison and shit.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Wire was a favorite
Breaking Bad
The Office
and just about any hockey game.
one of my coworkers really loves the wire. he has at least half an erection on for it at all times.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Can't stand new TV i tried to watch one episode of the new hawaii five o sickening. Only thing i'm hooked on thats new " bar rescue " on sundays. Other then that its constant gunsmoke, rifleman or any other older westerns i can find.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Anything with Ricky Gervais.
I don't know if you get 'Derek' in the US yet but try and catch when you can:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts