Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
IOM tshirt, lucky shorts, under armor silks/base layers, REV'IT! racing socks, birkenstocks, sidi baseball cap, knockoff mirrored aviator shades.

it's not THE look, it's just MY look.

and yes that's craig poking around.

tex

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
also that was Don Emde and Mrs. Emde standing next to the garage in T.O. leathers.

tex

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
That was on Sunday I think as I got there as the parade lap was running. Saturday there would have been the interview crew and you'd see my ugly mug over Don's left shoulder as the interview starts:

That was a fun weekend and a bit like "motorcycle fantasy camp" with all the rare bikes in the Team O garage and famous racers and personalities just stopping by.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
I'm trying to look like I know what I'm talking about. And I did get to talk to Mr. Emde, one of my childhool heros.

Craig

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
jim is right....it was on sunday as i didn't suit up on saturday.

tex

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
ex-don vesco A50 BSA. owned by rob ianucchi, owner of team obsolete.

rob is a friend. however he isn't my lawyer.

my lawyer's name is andrea mawby tuominen. she is my sister and probably tougher than rob ever was.

tex

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah and I am not his lawyer either....ussally I am the guy next to tex in the cell saying "she didn't look like no cop"

if you are asking who I am in the video, I am the guy sitting on the bike while it is running.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts