Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey tex, now everyone will know what you look like. with your safety orange shirt on and biker pants. sportin' the team colors everywhere you go eh??

"now where did i park my bike last night and whats up with all these portable toilets?"

"maybe the nice policeman can help me. sir...."

jc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Folsom_2003_bondage_demo.jpg

wikipedia rules.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
dude,
that's seriously f'ed up! i told you to never show that pix to anyone. no more sweet lovin' for you bastard. sleep in the rv yo'self!

tex

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey tex started it, ya start talkin bout bein on all fours and the internet sitting right there and all.....i though it was funny.

jc

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
That is SOOOOOOO!! Frickin funny !!! and sooooooo frickin WRONG!!
I did wonder how you came upon this picture in the first place......but was frickin funny..yaahh!baby! It wrecked my under carriage.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i actually like the guy standing in the backround with his hands over his face.

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Monday thru friday, upper bod mon, wed, fri, lower bod tues and thurs. i got a system.

tex the bod

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sexy texy....fun hanging wih you saturday night. for all who didnt show, the smith party was pretty fun. alot of people as usual. a few regulars pulled no shows though. but it was fun. sorry you couldnt make it zach.

jc

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
i am bummed out because when they took that photo... i was in the porta potty. maybe next years photo.

m tanner

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, and aaron always makes for some good entertainment. sorry you missed too. steve d' bailed, as did turk, and bove was a not show.

later
jc

1 - 13 of 13 Posts